Santa Maria Medical Clinic offers primary and preventative health care for all ages, from the pediatric to obstetrics populations, which will include case management. The clinic will utilize a trained medical staff, highly reliable diagnostic equipment, a comprehensive referral system and collaborative affiliations with nearby hospital facilities in order to maximize the care for each patient.
- Breast Exams & PAP Tests (Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening)
- Annual Well Women Exam
- Family Planning (Family PACT provider)
- Acute& Chronic Gynecological Problems
- Sexually Transmitted Disease screening and treatment
- Pregnancy screening & referral (Obstetrics under the auspices of the CPSP program may also be implanted at a later date.